Anonymous: We’re Not Criminals, Paranoid Jerks; We’re Your Friend

anonymous_at_scientology_in_los_angeles

Anonymous has been targeting Sony for a good few weeks now. The hacking group has now given a lengthy message to the PlayStation 3 gamers who have been unhappy with their actions which is affecting them (such as the occasion where the PlayStation Network was taken down).

During a recent interview, a member of Anonymous left a detailed message to the doubters:

I wish that all should (be) inform (ed) on the events (of) Anonymous and do not judge the story without first being well informed. Anonymous does not want to be an enemy, Anonymous is a friend of the people, if you think Anonymous is wrong do not hesitate to have your say, do not let anyone manipulate your ideas and do not let yourself be caught by appearances. Above all, we are not criminals, paranoid jerks. Anonymous is composed of all races, sex and religion. It ‘s just the tool to awaken the global consciousness, at least in the network. There are people who daily kill, steal, but it’s right there sitting on a leather armchair.

What are your personal thoughts on Anonymous; do you believe they are doing this for a lost cause? Share your thoughts via the comment section below.

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati

21 Comments on "Anonymous: We’re Not Criminals, Paranoid Jerks; We’re Your Friend"

1. SDK69 April 21, 2011 at 4:09 am - Reply

The only people that hates them are those obnoxious Sony Fanboys that worship Sony. Sony could take a dump directly in their mouths and they would love it and we have seen it happening already. Sony fanboys defend the company like a blind loyal army.

When the system had no games and most ports were horrible, when it was 600 bucks just because of the useless blu-ray, when u couldn’t even send a freaking message to a friend while playing a game they kept their fanboyism strong bashed the RRoD of the X360 when the PS3 had YLOD, etc.

These guys are a million times more annoying than Apple fanboys and that’s saying a lot! In their eyes Sony can do no wrong.

• sdkisstupid April 21, 2011 at 5:51 am - Reply

Wow, you seriously can’t be that retarded.”If you hate anonymous you’re a fanboy.”Wtf are you smoking? What has anon done for me,besides stopping me from playing games I paid for,hmmmm? Nothing.So,before you make stupid ignorant comments,think a little.

• sdkisstupid April 21, 2011 at 5:51 am - Reply

Wow, you seriously can’t be that retarded.”If you hate anonymous you’re a fanboy.”Wtf are you smoking? What has anon done for me,besides stopping me from playing games I paid for,hmmmm? Nothing.So,before you make stupid ignorant comments,think a little,because you’re making yourself look really stupid.

• BobbySTFU April 21, 2011 at 12:40 pm - Reply

What anonymous are claiming to do is defend your right to do with the things you own what you like. I know that may seem like a task not worthy of your precious PSN social life, but I feel it’s a cause anyone with more than a fucking nugget in their head should be on the side of. Regardless of how unhelpful their means.

And it doesn’t stop you playing your game, you idiot. Play some fucking single player and shut the fuck up before your badly presented drivel points out you stupendous lack of outward thinking…

2. joe April 21, 2011 at 4:11 am - Reply

HEY Anonymous ALL YOUR DUMB SHIT IS STUPID DO YOU KNOW SONY PICTUERS AND GHOTZ ARE GOING TO MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AN IT WILL BE UNDER A SONY PICTURES BANNER.IF YOU SEE THIS STOP WATING YOU FUCKIN TIME YOUR ALL WOTHLESS PIECES OF SHT.YOUR STUID PROTEST DID NOT DO NOTHING.YOU FUCKING 19 YEAR OLD BASTERS NEED TO GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU ARE Criminals, YOU DUN MOTHER FUCKERS I HOPE YOUR PATHIC SHIT GROUP GETS ARRESTED.G HOTZ WILL BECOME EVEN RITCHER THAN HIS WILDEST DREAMS YOU PATHIC BASTARDS. HERES A HINT WHY DOSEN’T YOU PATHIC LITTLE GROUP JUST BREAKE UP AND GET A FUCKING LIFE.IAM SICK OF YOUR STUPID MASKS AND YOUR PATHIC VOICE MASKING SYSTEM YOU USE THE FBI WILL GET YOU SOME DAY.JUST LEAVE IT ALONE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE WITH YOUR STUPID LITTLE GAMES. I HOPE SOMEONE SEE THIS FORM.YOU ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH ANY ONE IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD NOT BE DINOG WHAT YOU DO I HOPE SOMEONE SEE THIS FORM Anonymous .BECAUSE I THINK YOU PATHIC SHITS WHO NEED TO GET FUCKING A FUCKING LIFE AND GET REAL JOBS FUCK YOU Anonymous

• Haha April 21, 2011 at 6:42 am - Reply

u mad ?

3. SDK69 April 21, 2011 at 4:12 am - Reply

^^^ stop it , you sound dumb and just as bad as the fanboys your trying to bash.

• Eddy April 21, 2011 at 5:11 am - Reply

Reading your comments, I find this quite ironic. Lol. I’m not a Sony fanboy and I’m very displeased with this Anonymous movement. Anyone who impedes on my gaming experience, or calls me a “paranoid jerk” for that matter, is no friend of mine.

4. SDK69 April 21, 2011 at 4:17 am - Reply

Sony fanboys gives new meaning to to the word fanboy. They are like nazis! They are delusional…

Sony fanboy: All hail the most powerful console on the market, the PS3! [even thought all of its game look hardly any better than the ones on the X360 let alone PC]

• Jim April 21, 2011 at 4:30 am - Reply

LOL

• Shendow April 21, 2011 at 5:23 am - Reply

Don’t know, 360 fanboys get dumber ever year. One told me that 360 is better then PS3 because it uses a disc tray and it makes the disc spin faster.

To say what Anonymous is doing is right, is saying you are retard. They are breaking the law and its simple as that.

But I bet if this was happening to 360 or Wii users, they be crying about it to.

5. 1337 April 21, 2011 at 4:52 am - Reply

LOL WE SO EPIC /B/ XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anon, quit fucking talking. You make yourselves look so fucking pathetic. You are a laughing stalk.

6. QQ April 21, 2011 at 5:39 am - Reply

I for one applaud your efforts ANON, keep it up.

What can I say, the world could use a little bit more chaos… Only way to bring back stability.

7. xV3LOCITYx April 21, 2011 at 7:32 am - Reply

hey i know where that place is at i live there its in hollywood…..
    on the corner of Sunset and Vermont ………….

8. tarbis April 21, 2011 at 12:44 pm - Reply

Anon are stupid, they’re a failure in life. If they don’t like following rules that much they should just kill themselves, there are no rules in the afterlife, go wild there

9. LBDz April 21, 2011 at 1:25 pm - Reply

More people against Anoymous attacking Sony from reading around the web, than supporting them. Maybe they should consider that.
    Anonymous stated… ” Anonymous is a friend of the people, if you think Anonymous is wrong do not hesitate to have your say ” … Well listen to what people are saying and STOP already. You may have support of a few thousand people ( Facebook ) But Millions do not support what your doing. You can tell it’s Millions from PSN members agreeing to Sony’s new T&C’s alone.

10. Justin April 21, 2011 at 2:53 pm - Reply

It’s not the disruptions that bug me, it’s that I genuinely disagree with their argument. I don’t mind people hacking the PS3 in their homes, but Hotz went out and publicized it and showed off, knowing Sony didn’t want him to do it. They wouldn’t be hunting hackers down if their wasn’t a whole flipping sub-culture idolizing them. Hacking can be legitimate, but glory-hounding and pirating don’t impress me. Anon are backing the wrong horse here, and Sony has a right to protect their investment. If the PS3 is insecure, it is open to pirates, and if it is open to pirates, developers have to worry about losing revenue on the platform. Bottom line, compromising the system’s security puts their business partners at risk; if people can’t see that and hack in the privacy of their own homes without showing off or publishing the results of their experiments for everyone (including the pirates) to use, then Sony has every right to go after them and try to shut them down. It’s not a fanboy issue, it’s just economics. I wouldn’t think this was cool on an IPhone, an XBox, or a Wii.

11. Andy April 21, 2011 at 6:23 pm - Reply

so u little cowards pretending to fight against injustice…
    what u r doing is harming innocent people-and therefore u r nothing better than those u say u r fighting! in fact u r even worse because u r hiding, knowing u r actions are illegal!
    COME ON-PUBLISH UR NAMES AND ADDRESSES AND U WILL SEE THE SELFJUSTICE U R TAKING COMING BACK TO U!!!
    who do u think u r stopping me in what i like to do?
    u attacked me-not for the first time-and i’m taking it personally!
    if i ever come to face one of u…………………hope u all get caught by sony, sued for the money u will earn ur whole life and get forced to work for them…

12. bg93 April 22, 2011 at 2:07 am - Reply

My opinion on them is touchy. They’re an easily frustrated group. They seem to get mad at anyone who is just doing what they think is best for their business. I agree with them on their position with wikileaks, but not with Sony. In an ideal world, everyone could have all information that ever existed, but I don’t want my credit card data available to anyone other than a group who promised security. That group is Sony.

13. Shield April 26, 2011 at 4:37 pm - Reply

I can’t exactly see how punishing gamers is attacking Sony. Basically the message anonymous is sending is that if you own a Sony console we’re going to punish you by taking away your online access. So get a 360… Did it ever occur to you guys that a lot of us out there fucking HATE Halo? So we all have to be Microsoft zealots or we are disallowed online access? Why don’t you all just jack off in the 360′s disc slot?

14. PoppaWheelie June 12, 2011 at 10:25 pm - Reply

This is the worst PR gaffe I have seen in years.

Anon is now right up there with Nixon saying, “I am not a crook.” (“I just paid others to do the crimes.”

And Clinton saying, “I did not have sex with that woman.” (“Because she was still a girl at the time.”) (Or “My cigar did!)

You’re all a bunch of pervs, crooks and self-rationalizing algae-droppings.

Leave A Response